Monday, October 3, 2016

The Vegan Moto


Hey People! Today I am sharing a look from this past weekend which was definitely a dark, denim and a leather jacket kind of weekend. I don't know about you guys but I feel like we went from summer, to about 3 days of fall, then straight to winter. It's only in the 60's and I'm already complaining about how cold it is! Anyways, I love layering an outfit with one of my many vegan leather jackets, this one in particular being my favorite because of the stretchy knit fabric it has on the sleeves and on the collar. 




Broke out these black leather booties from a cute shop in NYC! I love the feminine gold buckles on the side! The first time wearing a new fall bootie is always a good feeling :)



This jacket was one of the FIRST vegan leather jackets i've ever purchased and it is still to this day my favorite one. It's a bit cropped but not too short to wear with something a little over-sized like this semi turtleneck top. 



I paired this outfit with a pair of plain blue jeans that have a tint of acid wash along with a burgundy velvet choker for an edgy look. 


SHOP THE LOOK:

xo, Liza 

Shop more black booties here!




0 comments: