Thursday, October 13, 2016

Camo Fever



Hi Guys! Today I'm sharing a way to wear your favorite shade of the season without over-doing it with the color. Green has always been a favorite color of mine and ever since purchasing these olive green combat boots I can't stop finding things in my closet that match them! 


I wore these black distressed jeans that are as soft as butter and are super comfortable. I "front tucked" the t-shirt because it's a little long. Front tucking a longer top is a great way to define your waist without making it look like you are trying to do so. 


This green bomber was perfect for my attempt at not over-doing it with green because of the black detail on the sleeves and collar. And its under $30!




Also, another favorite of mine is mixing camo with a metallic color! This gold choker was the perfect simple accessory I needed!

SHOP THE LOOK:

Shop Chokers:

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I know this location! Also - gimme this top ;)

Iga Parker said...

You look amazing, hun! I'm totally in love with the whole outfit. You have a great taste when it comes to fashion! And cheers to the photographer who did a great job capturing your style!

xo,
Iga
www.STYLENIGHTCAP.com

Chelsea Marrs said...

Such a cute camo shirt, and I've been wanting ripped black jeans like those forever!

Chelsea
Chow Down USA
Instagram

Straight A Style said...

Love how you styled the camo!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Unknown said...

Such a great look, I love camo! xx

http://www.thatnewdress.com

awhite said...

No joke, I can't believe camo is back- but I love it! Looks perfect with the bomber!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge