Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Xmas Day



I hope everyone had a lovely holiday! I spent this Christmas in Hillsdale, NY with my boyfriends family after I spent celebrating Hanukkah with my family! Matt's family owns about 7 acres of land so what better way to spend christmas morning than exploring the land? (After opening presents of course) I kept super warm in this DKNY coat :)


It might be hard to tell in some of the pictures but i'm wearing my complimentary Kylie lip kit in "merry" and can I just say how well the color actually stays on?! I mean I went from my cousins house filled with appetizers, to a long two and half hour drive to Hillsdale and my lip stick stayed on perfectly! The next morning I woke up and used a Neutrogena makeup remover wipe to take off the color, and was left with a beautiful stain! I threw on some chap stick and was ready to go! Later on threw on another coat of the matte gloss for some Christmas dinner :)



Later on in the day we went back out for a walk and the sun was shining so hard I was able to take off my coat and show off my cute chrismas-y sweater :) And my new burgundy gloves that are so so soft courtesy of my cousins for Hanukkah!



Shop the Look:

Enjoy!
xo, Liza






0 comments: