Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cute In A Boot?


I'm Baaaaccccckk! 
So sorry i've been MIA for the passed week and a half, I had to have surgery on my foot! :(
Working retail for the passed few years has put a ton of pressure on my feet, after about a year of trips to the doctor my doctor finally decided it was time for an operation. I had a neuroma (inflamed nerve) in between two of my toes in my left foot that she wanted to remove. I was off my feet completely for about a week but now I am back in school and back to blogging! 


I wanted to share this look because this was my first day out of the house and I was actually able to wear jeans! I wasn't able to wear skinny jeans with all the wrapping around my foot so these boyfriend jeans were perfect! (And so comfortable).



I wore this amazingly soft and comfortable Lauren Moshi sweatshirt which actually made me look presentable because, how cute is it?! Lauren Moshi has become one of my favorite brands, she designs the cutest printed pieces! 



Recovery is about a month so for the most part ill be showing looks more on the casual side!

Stay tuned :)
xo, Liza

SHOP THE LOOK:

Shop Lauren Moshi graphic tops:

5 comments:

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Get well soon! Love your cute graphic top.

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Carrie said...

You look cute, even with that boot on! :) I had to wear one of those after a very minor toe surgery for about a week. Love that graphic tee!!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com

Unknown said...

I hope your foot gets better soon! Glad to hear you're back to blogging and school :) This looks like such a comfy look. I loved the ripped jeans!

Mili | Sharmtoaster

Unknown said...

Looking very chic even with your boot! Wishing you a speed recovery doll xx

http://www.thatnewdress.com

awhite said...

Aww, your poor foot! Wishing you a quick recovery- and looking cute in this casual outfit, babe!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge