Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Kick Flares

Happy Tuesday!
For all you ladies out there that loves the flare trend as much as I do, but also hate having to hem the bottoms and lose the flare, I've found the answer: Kick flares! 


These McGuire jeans I have on are actually regular flare jeans that I cut with a pair of scissors! I have a few pair of flare jeans and because this pair in particular has a few rips I wanted to give them a more casual look by giving them an un-finished hem. I even cut them short enough to wear them with sneakers!


 --Which are by far my most comfortable pair of sneakers and happen to be my favorite color :)


I paired these jeans with Kendall & Kylie's asymmetrical jersey tank which is also so comfortable! I love the asymmetrical cut because it changed my outfit from simple to edgy! Also had to add a little statement necklace because why not? :)




SHOP THE LOOK:

Hope you enjoyed!
xo, Liza






0 comments: