Sunday, September 4, 2016

Best Summer Outfit


Hey loves!
So due to all of the recent reminders that summer is almost over I wanted to share my favorite outfit of the summer. This striped light weight dress was so easy to dress up and dress down. I usually never wear stripes, so this purchase was a spur of the moment because of how easy it is!!



On this particular day I paired it with a flannel around my waist to add a little kick to it. I had work so I was obviously in my most comfortable (& cute!) pair of sneakers. 


Pairing a printed dress with a printed anything around your waist is a great way to add a little customization into your outfit. Everyone loves the classic white tee, boyfriend jeans with a flannel around the waist but when you pair it with a different print (without going crazy) it can be super cute! 


SHOP THE LOOK:

Enjoy!
xo, Liza 



0 comments: