Thursday, September 22, 2016

First Day of Fall!

So excited it's finally my favorite season!


It wasn't all that cold today but I was so excited it's finally fall I had to dress the part! My classes are FREEZING anyways so I needed the sweater. 


These jeans were a perfect way to dress up an outfit while still being comfortable in them all day. These McGuire jeans are my absolute favorite and wear them so often! I love a good high rise jean and the front detailed pockets give these jeans such a nice touch. 


I haven't been able to wear heels for a while, but this western bootie with a chunky heel was the move today. I got them somewhere in San Fran a few years ago and continue to wear them every fall.



Hope everyone had a wonderful first day of Fall!

SHOP THE LOOK: 

Enjoy!
xo, Liza


Shop other fall sweaters:


0 comments: