Sunday, September 25, 2016

90's baby








Today I wore one of my favorite summer dresses as a fall dress! I love this super light weight baby doll dress from Urban Outfitters. Over the summer this was a go-to dress for work because it was long enough and flowy enough that I could run around at work and not worry about it being inappropriate. I hate bra straps showing but definitely needed to wear one with this dress so I wore a suzette bra with no padding that had some lace detail that showed a little bit on the outside! 

  
Luckily I was wearing a pair of spandex shorts underneath because it was definitely windy today! I also wore one of my favorite denim jackets over the dress. Wearing a denim jacket over a light weight printed dress can really make a statement. 


SHOP THE LOOK: 

Enjoy!
xo, Liza



0 comments: