Sunday, December 11, 2016

Babe.




Happy Sunday everyone :) 
Today I am discussing one of my fav new online shopping sites, SHE IN! 
I got this cute "babe" pullover from their site a few weeks ago and although it took rather long to finally arrive...it was worth the wait! I was always pretty skeptical about ordering from this kind of websites along with a few others like Zaful, Rosegal, etc. But so far She In is one of my favorite! 





Not only is this website super inexpensive, but their quality and material is surprisingly awesome! I purchased a few items to test out their quality before I went crazy, but after receiving this package I went crazy and bought more due to the outcome!


I ordered this pullover thinking it was actually a regular cotton t-shirt material, but it's polyester mix is super cozy and very warm! I paired it with some high rise jeans and a olive green (obv) flannel around my waist for some color. Adding a colored flannel/plaid shirt around your waist is a great way to spice up an outfit. I use this green flannel as my accessory! Rails makes a bunch that come in many different colors, i've linked them below for you guys!


I higgghly recommend this site to all you shoppers looking for deals! But beware of the international shipping issues, it's coming from china, so order as per appropriate season!

Stay tuned for other posts on the other items I purchased from She In!
xo, Liza 

SHOP THE LOOK:

Shop other plaid flannels:


1 comments:

Susa said...

The shirt is really cool with the sweet word. HAHA. Really love your outfit.