Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bundled Up



Who else feels like we are already in winter season? I know I do! I am seriously missing the sunshine more than anything but I will say I looove bundling up! Theres nothing like throwing on a pair of jeans with a big sweater and an oversized scarf, to me.



I usually don't prefer to wear my hair up in a bun or pony tail because I generally just don't like the way I look, but I also am getting extremely bored of just leaving my hair down! I figured a half up-half down with a top knot bun was the perfect medium.



This look is definitely a favorite of mine because with adding a little smokey eye (not pictured), this outfit was perfect for dinner & drinks after work. Just enough dark tones to give it an edgy look.


Enjoy!
xo, Liza

Shop the look:

Shop printed sweaters:


0 comments: