Thursday, September 15, 2016

Transition outfit

Happy Friday! TGIF right?
As fall approaches i've been trying to put together the perfect transitional outfit. It's getting to be that time of year where it feels chilly in the morning but just around lunch time the heat is back upon us. 



I was afraid of wearing a long-sleeve anything yet because mid-day the sun can get so strong but this lightweight bomber was just enough coverage to keep my arms warm without getting over heated. 


I'm not usually one to wear flat sandals on a day where i'm running around because they give zero support, but I will say the best decision I made today was wearing these sandals. Wearing sandals on a day like today is a great way to stay cool. Along with these super distressed jeans, it's a great reminder that it's not fall just quite yet ;) 



SHOP THE LOOK:

Enjoy!
xo, Liza





0 comments: