Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving!

Today i'm sharing my possible outfit choices for Thanksgiving Day and hope to help any others stuck on what to wear!

Look #1:

Have been dyyying for this shirt ever sine I saw it! This shirt is so comfy and looks good with anything! I love that it's flowy and you can never go wrong with denim on denim!

Shop Look #1: 
Top // Jeans // Boots

Look #2:

I bought this dress over the summer and never wore it once! When deciding on what to wear for Thanksgiving I never even thought about this dress! But so far it might be a possibility! I love print and the clinched waist! 

Shop Look #2:


Look #3:

This was my original outfit planned for Thanksgiving when I bought this poncho. I love that it has actual sleeves and the loose neck. The fringe was a plus!

Shop Look #3:

Look #4:

Another great flowy dress that still appears slimming. This vest is the coziest thing ever i've been trying to find blankets in this material so I can live in it! I'm so happy I bought it in black although it came in a light brown color as well, now I can wear it with my new boots!

Shop Look #4:

Comment and let me know what outfit is your favorite and if I was any help to those struggling on outfit ideas! Stay tuned on my Instagram tomorrow to find out which one I actually wear!

Wishing everyone a lovely Thanksgiving!

xo, Liza 

0 comments: