Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sweater Weather


Happy to FINALLY be able to say the boot is gone!!! (still have to wear it to work) but other than that I can finally walk in a regular shoe again! These shoes do have a bit of a heel but I was just so excited I could wear a regular shoe I had to go all out :)



During the winter I am all about a cozy sweater, especially long sweaters. I sometimes get intimidated by long sweaters because i'm only 5'3 and I feel as if they overwhelm my small frame. But by adding a super skinny jean and a heel I actually love the way it looks. 


I knotted a semi over-sized white tee with a pink floral/lace bralette that went really well with the light pink color in my sweater. This Free People sweater is SO much warmer than it looks and is actually a little tighter around my waist which keeps it super feminine!


SHOP THE LOOK:

Enjoy! :)
xo, Liza

Shop Long Sweaters:

0 comments: